Connect for Classroom Success
A Mentoring Guide for Teachers K-12
R. Janet Walraven
Nonfiction, Education, Family and Relationships, Guide, How To, Parenting, Self-Help
November 20, 2019
Find JOY in teaching and learning by connecting with all the players in your educational arena. Silver Award winner with Readers' Favorite International Book Awards.
or FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Every teacher needs a good mentor. R. Janet Walraven, a master teacher, presents actual classroom scenarios to model effective interaction with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, and staff. In this book, you will learn how to:
- Manage your classroom with confidence and competence
- Communicate effectively with parents/guardians
- Build a good rapport with administrators and staff
- Use your time efficiently
- Teach and show how to learn with JOY.