The Happiness Perspective
Seeing Your Life Differently
Nonfiction, Body / Mind and Spirit, Self-Help
November 1, 2016
Are you longing for greater happiness, but you feel like it's just not possible?
Have you heard that happiness is just a state of mind, but you don’t know how to attain that state?
Diane Wing, a teacher and life path coach, has unlocked the secrets that make happiness possible. This book is packed with methods to help you transform your thought processes, patterns, habits, and behaviors so you can experience greater happiness, peace of mind, and abundance. Discover in these pages the art of seeing life differently through such processes as:
- Turning regular household chores into meditation activities
- Reducing the noise in your environment so you can focus better
- Knowing who you truly are rather than trying to be everything to everyone else
- Saying no in effective ways that don’t make you feel guilty
- Learning to do less and appreciate more
- Cleansing your thoughts to remove negativity and ground yourself
Your personal evolution into greater happiness awaits you! Don’t wait any longer.