Connect for Classroom Success
A Mentoring Guide for Teachers K-12
R. Janet Walraven
Nonfiction, Education, How To, Parenting, Self-Help
November 20, 2019
Find JOY in teaching and learning by connecting with all the players in your educational arena.
or FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Every teacher needs a good mentor. R. Janet Walraven, a master teacher, presents actual classroom scenarios to model effective interaction with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, and staff. In this book, you will learn how to:
- Manage your classroom with confidence and competence
- Communicate effectively with parents/guardians
- Build a good rapport with administrators and staff
- Use your time efficiently
- Teach and show how to learn with JOY.